How to backup and restore Blogger template code

September 07, 2016 July 18, 2018

After you create a blog, Blogger provides some default templates. If you want to edit or even replace it by 3rd party templates, you need to know how to Backup and restore Blogger template code.
It helps us to be able to restore the old template if in the process of editing error occurred. This article will teach you how to backup and restore your template blogger

How to backup your blogger template code

Step 1

Log in to Blogger.com

Step 2

After log in, select Template > Backup/ Restore


Step 3

Them choose Download full template


That's successful, and we get a backup file type *.xml

How to backup your blogger template code

Step 1

Log in to Blogger.com

Step 2

After log in, select Template > Backup/ Restore

Step 3

Click Choose File >> browser to folder which stores template file, choose it and click open (file *.xml) :

Then click Upload

Wait for some seconds, new template code will be upload. Let you check result.

2 comments for How to backup and restore Blogger template code

avatar

It's new information for me, I never try to keep backup for future but thanks for the templates it's help me to understand how it's work & now I will start to keep backup for all my blogs but I have one question to you please let me know how I can use backup when I lost my blog or data? or is it helpful for me when my blog hack?

http://www.drobo.com/guest-blog-7-reasons-why-successful-bloggers-use-backup/

Reply Sep 27, 2016, 12:26:00 AM
avatar

Welcome to my Blog. This article's just about blogger template code. I'm going to make a post which will help you back up and import blogger content.

Reply Sep 27, 2016, 2:11:00 PM